Patagonia Women's Lightweight Capilene Bottoms
For a multiday traverse along the exposed Tonto Plateau, these lightweight baselayer bottoms offer exceptional breathability, stretch and ultrafast dry times. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin comfort, a gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 94 g (3.3 oz)