Patagonia Men's Gi III Shorts - 10"
For the deep-water soloing of Mallorca, all you need are a pair of these shorts, your chalkbag and climbing shoes you can take with you into the drink. Made from a lightweight 100% nylon (52% recycled) fabric, our Gi III Shorts have a gusseted crotch and relaxed leg opening that allow unparalleled hip and leg mobility, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and an elastic waist with a lightweight, adjustable webbing belt. The fabric feels light and supple, yet resists abrasion and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Four pockets (all with mesh lining) include two in front, one in back and a thigh pocket with an internal key loop. Inseam is 10".
- Made of quick-drying, lightweight nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right-rear drop-in and right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Regular fit with relaxed leg opening for generous mobility and comfort
- 10" inseam
- 215 g (7.6 oz)