Osprey Talon 22 Day Pack
Whether you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking, the Talon 22 is the perfect carry solution. This lightweight pack features a breathable, close-to-body AirScape™ backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Trekking pole, ice axe and bike helmet attachment points make this a truly multi-sport pack. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket