Osprey Talon 11 Daypack
Reach for the Talon 11 when the day's agenda calls for a mountain bike ride, day hike, summit scramble, or all of the above. This versatile panel-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a bike helmet and blinky light make this pack ready for whatever adventures you can dream up. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage