Merrell Women's Thermo Cross 2 Winter Boots
It's been a wet winter and there's still snow on your favorite trails come mid-May, but without batting an eye you pull on your Merrell Thermo Cross 2 Mid WP Boot and head into the mountains. Insulated against the cold and built with winter-specific outsoles, you'll be able to conquer icy scrambles and snowy trails with ease. Waterproof uppers are seam-sealed against the wet, and a mid-cut shaft adds support on steep, uneven terrain. Merrell's proprietary insole is shaped with your foot in mind, giving you a flexible and intuitive fit as you wander the peak for a lunch-worthy view.
- A rugged mid-cut boot for hiking through the depths of winter
- Waterproof construction lets you hike on snowy trails with dry feet
- Arctic-Grip Vibram designed for steady footing on icy terrain
- Molded nylon shank provides arch support when footing is tricky
- Bellows at tongue keep dirt and debris from getting in your shoe
- Protective rubber toe cap defends against rocky encounters